JOIN THE BRIGHT CREW
Here at Bright Brewery, we are on the hunt to add an up-and-coming Digital Marketing Officer (0.8 FTE) to our team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Digital Marketing professional to work with our award-winning team in a fun, friendly, and fast-paced craft brewery based in beautiful Bright.
There is also the opportunity to expand this role to full-time by undertaking a day’s work in other parts of the business.
Who we ARE
Bright Brewery is a local-family-owned business and fiercely independent brewery, bar, and restaurant, located in the heart of Bright, Victoria, which has been established for over 16 years. During this time, we have built a reputation for high-quality beer and excellent customer service, culminating in being inducted into the Victorian Tourism Hall of Fame in 2019, after being named Victoria’s Best Brewery three years in a row. We also collected a Champion’s Trophy at the 2019 Independent Beer Awards!
We have a strong, values-based approach to managing our business and value Authenticity, Active Lifestyles, and a Sustainable approach to all that we do.
In 2018, we completed a multi-million-dollar investment in our large production facility and launched into the craft beer wholesale market. We are now available right across Australia, internationally, and we even hold the title of Victoria’s best independent lager!
If you like skiing, snowboarding, hiking, mountain biking, road cycling, rock climbing, trail running, paragliding, four-wheel driving, dirt biking, trout fishing, winding rivers, camping, wineries, relaxing by a fire in winter, golfing, amazing food, local produce, country pubs, beautiful scenery, mountains, forests, snow, autumn leaves, great craft beer and much more, then you will love Bright!
Located less than four hours from Melbourne, and just an hour from Mount Hotham and Falls Creek ski resorts, Bright, in the heart of the Victorian High Country, is one of Australia’s most visited tourist destinations and a great place to live. Bright enjoys amazing amenities, facilities, cafes, restaurants and more; not to mention the incredible scenery that surrounds us.
What we are looking for
We are looking for an up-and-coming Digital Marketing Officer to join our team here in beautiful Bright (0.8 FTE).
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Officer will be responsible for all aspects of planning, creating, and operating Bright Brewery’s digital marketing campaigns and activity throughout the year. This includes:
– Social media
– Website management
– Digital advertising
– e-Database management and growth
– Electronic direct mail
– Reporting and trend-tracking
The right candidate will have experience in digital marketing and content creation, be a highly motivated and organised person with outstanding attention to detail, and a desire to provide excellent customer service and experiences for our online customers.
Your Key tasks
– Day-to-day running of our website (no coding experience required) including creation of content, keeping it up-to-date, managing product inventory
– Management and growth of our online e-commerce store to meet sales targets
– Management and growth of our brewery-to-door beer club, the Mash Club, to meet sales targets
– Creation and implementation of our social media content calendar across various platforms
– Managing and implementing strategies to grow our email databases
Regular communication with e-databases
– Creation and implementation of digital advertising strategies and campaigns to meet business objectives and sales targets
– Monthly reports to the Management Team on strategies and campaigns
– Weekly reporting and trend tracking of online feedback/reviews across various platforms
– Updating Untappd with new beer releases
– Other Marketing tasks as directed by the Marketing Manager. This may include:
– Distribution of beer samples
– Other tasks, as directed
– A love for, or some knowledge of, craft beer
– Strong communication skills
– Strong organisational skills
– Very strong attention to detail
– A shared commitment to Bright Brewery’s values: living a sustainable, authentic and active lifestyle
– Passion for the mountains and promoting products that are made with a sustainable focus
– The ability to organise and use your time effectively
– The ability to operate independently as well as in a team environment
– The ability to think quickly on your feet, problem solve, and use your initiative
– Proven digital marketing experience with:
Klaviyo (or similar)
WordPress (or similar)
Social Media platforms
– A current Victorian RSA (or be willing to attain one before starting in this role)
This is a 0.8 FTE role based on Bright, Victoria. There is the possibility that some work could be performed remotely, if required, although there is the requirement to work from Head Office in Bright on a regular basis.
This role reports to the Marketing Manager, and works closely with other departments, specifically the Sales, Venue, Logistics, and Administration, teams.
There is the opportunity to expand this role to full-time by undertaking a day’s work in other parts of the business, such as Administration, Venue (front of house), Kitchen, or Warehouse – depending on business requirements.
WHAT WE OFFER
The opportunity to secure a permanent position with one of Australia’s pioneering craft breweries, plus the opportunity to live and work in beautiful Bright, Victoria.
Employee benefits include:
– Green Transport bonus
– Subsidised Bootcamp or Yoga Space memberships
– Regular staff social events and gatherings (mountain bike rides, craft mornings, trail building, and more)
– Accrual of Brewery points for every hour worked to spend in-venue
– Training and development opportunities
– Genuine work-life balance
If this position sounds like you, or you have an interest in finding out more about working with us, then please get in touch!
Please send your resume and cover letter to the Marketing Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 5pm on Sunday, July 31, 2022.