Work with us
Looking for a career change, a tree change or both? Love to stay active and want to work with like-minded people for a business that cares about your physical and mental health, as well as the environment?
We are on the lookout for friendly, active people to come and join our team here at Bright Brewery.
We know how awesome Bright is to live, work and play, but don’t take our word for it, hear what our staff have to say in the video above.
We are currently recruiting for people in the following roles:
- Kitchenhands (junior/senior roles/no experience necessary)
- Qualified chefs
Full-time, part-time, and casual roles are available.
What do we offer?
- Award rates
- Guaranteed work-life balance
- Subsidised Bootcamp or Yoga Space memberships
- Regular social activities (MTB, trail running, knitting, etc)
- Bonus Green Transport initiative for ditching the car and walking/riding to work
- A genuinely fun and enjoyable working environment
If you’re interested in joining our team, we’d love to hear from you. Please visit our Jobs Page or just pop in with a CV when we’re open.