Supporting the community
Bright Brewery is a family owned business. The founders moved to Bright in 2003 with a love for the area and a vision to see the town thrive, so our local community and economy is a priority. Our values drive us to be active in the community to ensure we have a sustainable local economy. We love Bright and seek to support and give back to our community in many ways. We know that when Bright and North East Victoria thrives, so does Bright Brewery.
In the past year, Bright Brewery is proud to have contributed more than $30,000 in direct sponsorships to more than 30, predominantly local, people, festivals, events and community organisations.
2018/19 Bright Brewery Sponsorships
- Bright Brewery Tour of Bright
- Alpine Classic
- Bright P-12 College
- Alpine Radio
- United Bright Football & Netball Club
- Bright Cabaret Festival
- Ignition MTB Festival
- Dinner Plain Sled Dog Classic
- Bright Mountain Film Tour
- Destroy My Sweater backcountry adventure ski film
- Bright Brewery Alfred 6 Hour
- Jackson Griffith: local kart racer
- Bright Trails & Ales
- Mountain Bike Australia 2019 National MTB Championships
- Pineapple Express MTB Event
- Australian Brews News
- Alpine Cycling Club
- Bright Autumn Festival
- Adventure Travel Film Festival
- Bright Fun Run
- High Country Women’s Cycling Festival
- Veteran Car Club of Australia
- Brighter Days
- Buffalo Stampede
- Bright Festival of Photography
- Monash Gallery of Art
- Alternative Technology Association Livable Homes
- Xmas in July Locals’ Fundraiser
- Cycle Collective
- Victorian Tourism Industry Awards (VTIC)
- Harrietville FlyFisher Association
We are proud to support local causes and organisations, and we recognise the valuable contribution that community groups make to the lives of our families, friends, neighbours and colleagues.
Bright Brewery is happy to consider genuine sponsorship proposals from community organisations, charities, sporting clubs, cultural festivals and events for donations and sponsorship, providing a minimum of 4 weeks notice is provided.
As a small business, we can’t support everyone. We choose to support those with a local focus and those that reflect our business values of Active, Sustainable & Authentic.
We are happy to work with you on an appropriate package for your cause or organisation, which may include discounted rates on beer or donations of non-beer products and services. All proposals will be considered by our Management Team and subject to our annual budgeting allocations. Currently, we only offer sponsorship in Victoria.
If you would like to submit a sponsorship proposal, please direct a written request to our Marketing Manager.