We are currently open & operating under COVID capacity restrictions.
We can seat 30 people at a time.
Please use the form above to make a booking, but please read below for more info.
• We are limited to 30 people at one time – 10 inside and 20 outside
• All bookings are for 90 minutes
• If you can’t find the timeslot you want, it means we are already at capacity at that time. You will have to choose another time, or come in for takeaway.
• Bring a jacket! We will do our best to surround you with heaters if the weather is cold, but prepare for the mountain air once that sun goes down!
• Please be patient with our staff as we get into a groove with the latest restrictions and requirements.
• As much as we want to see your smile, masks must be worn inside and outside until you’ve got that cold brewski in your hands!
• Don’t forget to bring your ID with you, as our staff are required to check residential postcodes.
• As much as we would love to have you join us, we will have (a lot of) empty seats, which we will not be able to sit you at if we have reached capacity.
• We will have takeaway beers and a takeout menu available over the weekend. If you do not get the chance to sit in the venue, come & see us for takeaway.
And as always, please be kind – we’re all in this together and, fingers crossed, we’ll get through it and back to some semblance of normality really soon!