We are on the hunt for a Brewery Door Manager to join our amazing team!
Bright Brewery is a local-family-owned business and fiercely independent brewery, bar, and restaurant, located in the heart of Bright, Victoria, which has been established for over 17 years.
Our key values of ACTIVE- SUSTAINABLE -AUTHENTIC are the cornerstones of everything we do at Bright Brewery. From brewing beers that reflect the bold and wild environment in which they are crafted, to embracing the outdoor lifestyle that our region offers, Bright Brewery helps form the heart of our vibrant community.
Bright Brewery serves lunch and dinner 7 days a week, which helps showcase our beers to our fantastic customers.
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Brewery Door Manager to lead our bar and front of house operations and team.
We require a team player who can help lead our Brewery Door staff and ensure customers always have a positive experience when visiting our venue.
The successful applicant will work closely with the Food & Beverage Manager and Head Chef and will be responsible for ensuring product and service standards are met, maintaining procedures for maximising operating efficiency and cost-effective purchasing and control of beverage and retail stock.
This is a full-time position and will involve evening and weekend hours, as well as working across public holidays.
In addition to a salary, Bright Brewery provides rewards and recognition programs to all staff, including active lifestyle subsidies, food & beverage discounts, equitable tip sharing and venue points program. All staff are supported with training and advancement opportunities.
This position offers a chance to live in a truly beautiful place, with world class mountain biking, cycling, hiking, camping, paragliding, snow and river sports. We encourage broad and active lifestyles, and flexible working arrangements may be negotiated to accommodate this.
Your Key Responsibilities
Provide leadership to the Brewery Door team
Set and monitor quality and service standards
Provide excellent and efficient customer service
Train junior staff and ensure smooth daily operations of the bar
Represent our values of authenticity, sustainability and active lifestyles.
Your Skills & Attributes
- Prior experience in a high-volume hospitality environment
- Experienced at leading a team
- Demonstrated skills in high standards in customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Ability to effectively prioritise, delegate tasks and manage time
- Set and monitor quality and service standards for staff and direct and manage staff members to meet standards and objectives
- Proven stock control skills
- Ability to maintain consistency of friendly and efficient service
- Ability to develop and document operating systems and procedures and comply with all company policies and procedures
- Mature attitude, honest, loyal and exceptional work ethic
- Computer savvy (POS systems, E-mail, MS Word, MS Excel)
- Current Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate
- A knowledge of, and passion for, craft beer and brewing are a bonus.
What We Offer
The opportunity to secure a position with one of Australia’s pioneering craft breweries
Employee Benefits Include:
Green Transport bonus
Subsidised Bactive lifestyle benefits
Regular staff social events and gatherings
Accrual of Brewery points for hours worked to spend in-venue
Training and development opportunities
Genuine work-life balance
To read and hear more about working at Bright Brewery, please click here.
If this position sounds like you, or you have an interest in finding out more about working with us, then please get in touch!
A full Position Description can be supplied on request by emailing: email@example.com
Applications can be made confidentially by sending a covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact:
03 5755 1301