Capture the spectacular autumn colours of beautiful Bright
If you love taking photos, and would love to capture some of Australia’s most spectacular Autumn colours, come along and join our gathering of photographers; keen and amateur and Instagrammers; new and established.
Once again @brightmystic, @brightbrewery and @brightandsurrounds will be hosting a weekend of sunsets, sunrises and few favourite locations in between. Share in a weekend of inspirational images, tips and laughter.
Transport around the region will be provided free of charge along with some special tasty treats, so be sure to register soon as numbers will are limited.
Friday 28 April
Evening (no bookings required)
• 3.30-4.30pm Meet and greet at Boynton’s Feathertop Winery (nibble’s provided)
• 5pm Secret Sunset location (self-drive, location to be announced at the meet and greet at Boynton’s Feathertop Winery).
• Dinner, your choice, although we will be heading back to the Bright Brewery.
Saturday 29 April
• 6am Secret Sunrise Location, meet at Porepunkah round-about for a secret sunrise with views of Bright, Mt Feathertop and Mt Buffalo. Transport from the round-about to the location will be provided. There is little space for vehicles at the location, so we need to limit the amount of cars (Free event – please register below)
• Breakfast – your choice
• 10-10.30am Meet the producers, a half hour show and tell of some of our delicious producers, your choice – Bright Brewery, Bright Chocolate or Remedy Gin (Free event – please register below)
• Other suggestions to fill your day; Myrtleford Farmers Market or the Wandiligong Nut Festival
• 2-4pm Tour of colour in Harrietville. Meet at The Alpine Hotel, Bright at 2pm to catch the bus to Harrietville. Please register here for transport (Free event – please register below)
• 4pm Sunset, chestnut foraging and dinner in the Buckland Valley. Meet at The Alpine Hotel Bright at 4pm to catch the bus to sunset followed by Chestnut foraging and roasting, live music, local cheese platters and produce and Michelini Wine tasting. ($15 per person – please register below)
Sunday 30 April
• 5.30-9am Mount Buffalo Sunrise and Ladies Bath Falls. Meet at The Alpine Hotel, Bright at 5.30am to catch the bus to Mount Buffalo for sunrise. After sunrise on the return trip, we will stop and walk to Ladies Bath Falls. Sturdy shoes and torches are essential as we will be walking on uneven ground in the dark to the sunrise location – up to 2km. BYO water and snacks as there is no food and beverage facilities open on the mountain at that time (Free event – please register below)
• Breakfast – your choice
• 10.45am-12.30pm Colours of Wandiligong. Meet at The Alpine Hotel, Bright at 10.45am to catch the bus to Wandiligong. You can join in the farm walk (tour) Wandiful Produce – chickens, orchards, edible weeks and sustainable living OR enjoy morning tea at the café or wander take a stroll and enjoy Wandiligong’s colours (Free event – please register below)
• 12.30pm Lunch at Bright Brewery, this is not a free event, but an open inviation to join us for lunch, draw a prize winner and farewells till the Winter #Bright17Instameet.
Check out the results from the #Bright16Instameet on Instagram here.
For more updates, keep an eye on the Facebook Event Page