Position Vacant: Logistics Coordinator
This role supports the Head Brewer and the Sales team to ensure the right stock and equipment are in the right place at the right time.
The person holding the role of Logistics Coordinator is responsible for receipting goods inward, storage, order picking, internal and external deliveries and collections.
This role reports to the Head Brewer
Safe Environment – ensure a safe environment is maintained at all times
- be accountable for safety of staff and customers, including incident reporting
- be accountable for up to date OH&S practices and regulations
- ensure general maintenance of equipment is regularly undertaken as required and equipment is properly maintained and serviced
- adhere to company policies including any SOPs and the Smoke Free Policy
- take part in regular safety audits and follow up
- process goods inward and outward
- keeping accurate records
- accurately pick stock based on orders
- display excellent customer service and awareness at all times
- assist in the management of desired stock levels
- resolve logistics enquiries and issues promptly and accurately
- move stock between production facilities, warehouses and venue(s)
- undertake local deliveries
- monitor and order supplies – ensure that sufficient supplies of stock are available at all times and stock is sold before use-by dates expire
- check stock is correctly rotated and stored to reduce wastage
- ensure security of stock and that all stock is financially accounted for
- monitor and record any wastage or breakages
- ensure adherence to stock control procedures – weekly stock take
- preparation, maintenance, cleaning and pack down of events equipment
- picking and loading of events stock
Other duties as directed, plus attending staff meetings and all training sessions as directed by senior management.
Hours include weekend work, evenings and public holidays.
Base salary based on performance and training completed as per employment contract.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Demonstrated experience in similar role with strong skills in management & stock control
Demonstrated skills in high standards in customer service
Be 25 year of age or over (insurance purposes)
Hold current fork lift certificate
Ability to design and document operating systems and procedures
Strong communication skills
Ability to make work fun
An understanding of craft beer scene
BENEFITS AND PERKS
This is a new position and will be based at Bright Brewery in Bright, Victoria.
Bright Brewery is a family-friendly employer and will consider flexible working arrangement proposals.
Bright Brewery provides rewards and recognition programs to all staff, including quarterly and annual reward schemes to ensure great work and high performing staff never go unnoticed. All staff are supported with training and advancement opportunities.
Bright Brewery is the Alpine Shire Business of the Year and Excellence In Hospitality Award winner, as well as 2017 and 2018 Victorian Tourism Awards Gold Award winner. The successful applicant will be driven to build on these successes and high standards.
This position offers a chance to live in a truly beautiful place with world class mountain biking, cycling, hiking, camping, paragliding, snow and river sports. We encourage broad and active lifestyles, and flexible working arrangements may be negotiated to accommodate this.
Please send a CV and Cover Letter addressing the Skills Required and your experience in relation to this role to Head Brewer Richard Chamberlin firstname.lastname@example.org