JOB VACANCY: JOINT SALES AMBASSADOR
Bring the best of High Country Craft to the people!
Bright Brewery and Alpine Cider are on the hunt for a joint sales ambassador.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The two family owned independent businesses seek to recruit a Melbourne-based Sales ambassador to increase our already established sales and distribution network servicing Melbourne and greater Victoria.
We are looking for an experienced sales/hospitality pro, preferably with a track record in the alcohol sales.
The person will have an established network of contacts across Melbourne retail and hospitality. The person will act as an ambassador for both businesses and embrace the brand, values and lifestyle. The right person will be rewarded with an attractive package and work life balance.
Bright Brewery is a family owned brewery, bar, restaurant and bike hub, located in the heart of Bright, Victoria, which has been established for over 15 years. During this time, Bright Brewery has built a reputation for high quality beer and great customer service culminating in a gold award at the Victorian Tourism Awards in 2017, 2018 and 2019 and a Champion’s Trophy at the 2019 Indie Beer Awards. We have a very strong values-based approach to managing the business. Bright Brewery recently completed a
multi-million-dollar investment to increase brewing capacity and can now continue to expand into a wider wholesale market.
Alpine Cider – The Nightingale family has been growing crisp, juicy apples in the Wandiligong Valley (5km from Bright) and alpine surrounds for over 60 years. The cool conditions in these regions concentrate the flavours to produce sweet juicy apples that go into making our modern crisp fruity ciders and sparkling juices. Naturally made from 100% family grown and hand-picked apples. We too are keen to introduce our range to a new and wider market.
The key tasks that Sales Rep & Brand Ambassador perform are:
- Drive the wholesale of Bright Brewery beers and Alpine cider to bottle-shops, restaurants, bars and venues, and other retail and hospitality outlets across Greater Melbourne.
- Be an excellent ambassador for both brands, values and lifestyle.
- Achieve budgeted sales targets and KPIs.
- Identify and capitalise on market opportunities to build sales and profitability.
- Work autonomously to manage and grow accounts, as well as brand awareness and reputation.
- Relationship management, including prioritisation of key customers and new customer development.
- Providing a superior level of service to our customers.
- Work with the Sales & Marketing Support on growing sales and brand awareness across Victoria.
- Organise in-store tastings and promotions and point of sale displays.
- Identify realistic opportunities to increase sales.
- Activate or host events both on and off premise, including festivals.
- Report to Bright Brewery Sales Manager.
- Experience and performance in a similar role.
- Understanding of:
- the wholesale liquor market,
- business drivers for an independent business,
- on-premise and retail trade,
- beer-related events.
- Relationship management and communication skills.
- Connections to the craft beer industry.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Knowledge and passion for beer and cider and how they are produced.
- Flexibility with working hours, including readiness to work after hours and on weekend events at events, festivals and brand activations.
- Commitment to invest time in brand development.
- Permanent Australian resident.
- Long term outlook
- True commitment to the role and business values.
- A good fit for Bright Brewery and Alpine Cider brand and culture.
This is a full-time permanent position that will involve after hours and weekend work on some occasions.
A competitive remuneration package is negotiable for the right applicant, including:
- Salary plus commission
- Attractive bonus and incentive plan
- Training and support
- Vehicle or allowance
Please send your application, including a Cover Letter addressing the Skills, Experience and Selection Criteria, and your CV to Evin Craney: firstname.lastname@example.org