Bright Brewery is proud to support local causes and organisations, and we recogise the valuable contribution that community groups make to the lives of our families, friends, neighbours and colleagues.
Bright Brewery is often approached by many community organisations, sporting clubs, charities and others for donations and sponsorship; and we do like to help out where we can. We are happy to consider genuine proposals that provide a minimum of 4 weeks notice.
However, as a small business, we can’t always support everyone, so we choose to support those with a local focus and those that reflect our business values.
We are happy to work with you on an appropriate package for your cause or organisation. Please do not submit a proposal requesting free beer. We handcraft small batches using expensive ingredients and so the cost to produce our beer is very high. Instead, Bright Brewery can offer a range of products and services that will benefit your endeavours. Currently, we only offer sponsorship in Victoria.
We proudly support the following charities and organisations.
- United Bright Football Netball Club – Major sponsor
- Tour of Bright – Naming rights sponsor
- Angel Flight
- Beyond Blue – HPA Premiere Crop of the Hops’ Charity Auction
- Australian Red Cross
- Cancer Council – Relay for Life (Alpine Shire)
- Alpine Radio
- Bright P-12 College
- Mt Hotham Racing Squad
- Northern Victorian Sled Dog Club
- Dinner Plain Sled Dog Challenge
- Upper Ovens Valley Landcare
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Foundation
- Feathertop Ladies Day Out
- B24 Mountain Bike Race
- Greensborough Primary School
- High Country Charity Ride
- Cyclist – Darin Lynch
If you are seeking support or sponsorship, please submit a written proposal to the Marketing Manager via: email@example.com